Watch for updates here by June on the following curriculum development projects:
- A DIS-themed French and Phys Ed intensive pairing, designed by Lysane Audy (French) and Cindy Starzenski (PE), to take place in the Atikamekw community of Manawan.
- A Neuroscience Research 365 Complementary, designed and co-taught by Helene Nadeau (Physics) and Sylvia Cox (Pyschology)
- A DIS- themed Social Science Research Methods sequence, designed by a team led by Ben Lander (History)
- A three-course first semester General Studies Social Science cluster of Western Civilization, General Psychology and Introduction to Anthropology. Led by Selma Hamdani (Psychology) and Cynthia Howell (Anthropology)
- A BXE Ecological Literacy course integrated with Dawson’s Environment Seminar speaker series. Ian MacKenzie (English)
- A Nursing – Biology collaboration to integrate a Nursing case study into the contributing discipline Human Body courses, taught in the Nursing program by the Biology department. Led by Gina Gentile and Richard Calve (Biology)
- A collaboration between Mathematics and Analytical Laboratory Technologies which will see peer instruction across cohorts of the Lab Tech program. Led by Steve Holden (Chemistry) and Rodney Acteson (Mathematics)